Post by Princess Zelda on Jun 14, 2007 18:41:24 GMT -5
Do's and Don'ts
- First off you must respect everyone. If you badmouth anyone you will be warned. Mess with any of the staff and you will be banned. Starting fights is immature and we don't need this on our site. It's about maturity.
- Racism/Homophobia/Sexism is not tolerated. However, if your character is Kokiri and dislikes someone because they are Hylian it is acceptable. In The Legend Of Zelda no one is racist because someone is black/white/brown/tan/yellow. In Zelda it says no homophobic comments either, this is the twenty-first (I think) century everyone, everyone is out of the closet now. Get used to lesbians/gays they aren't going anywhere and I like it that way.
- If you are absent for a long amount of time without telling us I will delete your character and put it back up on claim and you will not recieve your character back.
- You must stay in character at all times when you are RPing. The only time you are aloud to be out of character is when you are in the OOC section.
- Having more than one character is acceptable. However, you must have a separate account for every character you make. It makes it easier.
- Making a thread in more than one spot is okay, just be sure to be active in all. Please, make no more than two or four, it get's out of control.
- Being active is a must do. If you can't be active please write in the hiatus board.
- You may swear we've heard the words before. If you don't like swearing and feel uncomfortable tell someone in authority and we will deal with them.
- You must be a member to post on our site.
- You must apply for a character and it must be accepted for you to post anywhere out of the OOC section.
- When making your characters please use Anime or cartoon type characters. You've seen the Zelda series, they don't look like real life humans, but if you really want one PM me and I'll look it over.
MYSPACEpersons are not allowed.
- READ the application RULES you must have five dislikes, likes, pos, negs, and THREE paragraphs for your story and TWO paragarphs for your personality. I am getting annoyed with people not read the correct rules, so fill out the application right please. If you don't I will deny your character.
- DO NOT POST IN THE APPLICATION FORM THREAD. Don't do this, if you don't know how to make a thread PM me or another member. It's begining to make me frustrated. You have to make your own thread for an application, please and thank you.
- You may not kill anyone unless you ask them and they say it is okay. I'll make a dead character section so I could move their profiles in there I guess.
- No GOD playing, you aren't God. You can't decide others actions. It doesn't matter if you are sacrilegious or don't believe in God, there is still no whoever you believe in playing.
- You make not type: LyKe DiS, R, brb, ttyl.
- WHEN you don't want anyone else in the RPG besides certain people in the subject type [name and name].
- If you don't have anyone to RP with and you want anyone to join, in the subject write [OPEN].
- Intimate situations are apart of life. I'm not going to be your mother and explain to you about sex, but it is somewhat allowed. I do not accept graphic situations. Just say what you are doing, but if you can't resist the sexualness of it all make sure the post says MATURE and I can make a more mature board and move it there and give out a password for it.
- Grammar; we appreciate you using it. Use the best to your ability. Of course, no one is perfect we all make mistakes (I make plenty), but do the best you can. Specifically text language is not tolerated, example: brb. There will be no shortened like r or u also, but you may shorten long words like ex. equals example. SPELL CHECK and REREAD before you post. If I see incorrect grammar I will correct your posts myself.
- When you are writing try using First person point of view (I, me, my). You could use other points of views, but if you are using another please inform the person you will be RPing with.
Rules For Advertisments
- No fancy flashy banners. We don't want to go blind and it makes some peoples computers slower.
- You must be a member and have at least five posts.
- You must stay active in the site. If you are unavtive you will be warned and your advertisment will be locked. If you are still not active until then I will remove your advertisment.
- If your form is deleted please inform us so I can delete any unwanted ads.
- YOU MUST put our banner as an affliate. It is a must do, no exceptions. If the banner is not on your site your advertisment will be deleted.
Code to our banner:
<a href="http://lozhyrulerpg.proboards58.com/index.cgi" target="_blank"><img src="http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g248/Tibany/icons/zelda/TriButo1.gif" border="0" alt="TLOZ-TDG"></a>
Cbox Terms and Conditions
- No spam. It's annoying, you will be banned if you do it.
- If you fight I will remove the Cbox.
- No sexual conversations. You could PM and do that, we don't want all your bump, bump info. If you do it you're banned.
- No talking about drugs or violence. You will be banned.
- No advertisments.